Haters gonna hate .... preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

how do you make and use the icons in the right side? it seems they are 3 under each other?

this is not eclipse

and if you get holo launcher form market thats what this rom is using

Anyone who wants a pre alpha version pm me

Mind you I know the issues. No input is needed oh and you need to be able to run 1.2 oc

Issues are:

Camcorder fc's
Charging animation is missing
No adb
Very temporary theme

Im making a newly deodexed 906 base to fix the adb and probgoing back to the slow loading d3 cam to fix video. I have a aosp camera flash zip that video works I just think its ugly.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

davros said:
Anyone who wants a pre alpha version pm me

Mind you I know the issues. No input is needed oh and you need to be able to run 1.2 oc

Issues are:

Camcorder fc's
Charging animation is missing
No adb
Very temporary theme

Im making a newly deodexed 906 base to fix the adb and probgoing back to the slow loading d3 cam to fix video. I have a aosp camera flash zip that video works I just think its ugly.

Wish I could. My phone can't do 1.2..well I had issues with 1.2 on eclipse 3.0

Im getting a 1170 script and can tell you how and where it needs to go before you install it.

davros said:
Im getting a 1170 script and can tell you how and where it needs to go before you install it.

Ran out without the script and ran for about an hour before screen froze. Installed the script and running fine now. Thx!

sorry i havent been able to try it yet..worked all day and after a few miller lites finished the work on turning my 1_click sbf into a single .exe file
got it all done now just trying to get it uploaded to my dropbox so i can move it to some mirrors..
one thing that sux about living in the country my d3 is the only internet i have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back