Having problems sending text messages

chris877

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my Revo yesterday and I just love it!....Well, except for tonight I had a problems sending text messages, they wouldn't go through. I had no problem receiving them but It just wouldn't let me send them out. I powered off my phone and now it seems to be doing fine but I don't want this problem to continue later on and me having to power off my phone every time....It just doesn't seem like this should be happening with a new phone, or old for that matter.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Villainous

Reaction score
I haven't had that exact problem with mine, but sometimes the internet will not work, even if i have full 3g signal, and it will not work until I power cycle the phone. it's only happened to me twice in 2 weeks

Big Cam

Reaction score
I had a text message issue where they took 6-7 minutes to send, but picture messages went just fine. I went to a Verizon Store and the guy there called their internal service people and after 45 minutes, I got a ticket number and was told a service guy would call me.

he called today and he said that the 4G set up is different from 3G phones so if you came from a 3G phone, (which of course you did) then there is something that needs to be changed on your account, and mine was missed. Call *611, and describe your problem. It may take more than a day, but it's not your phone, it's something with your account settings behind the scenes.

OP
C

chris877

Reaction score
Thank you Big Cam:)....So far I haven't had a problem with my msg's today, ever since I powered it off last night....I was wondering if the whole 3g, 4g could've been a prob. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again or I will have to call verizon about it. It just seems like a hit or miss deal when contacting them, lol.

Villainous, sorry, I haven't had a prob with my internet so far. I hope you can get your prob figured out.