Headphones with a mic?

If you have a Galaxy S3 and you're using a wired headset (where the mic works for voice calls), can you let me know what they are?

I'm trying to find a wired headset I can use to listen to music with and also handle phone calls. I don't really like bluetooth.

I have these: Fix Bud - Black/Black w/Mic - Earphones/Earbuds - Headphones but the mic doesn't work with it.

Merged with the ongoing conversation about the same topic. :)

Bishang said:
If you have a Galaxy S3 and you're using a wired headset (where the mic works for voice calls), can you let me know what they are?

I'm trying to find a wired headset I can use to listen to music with and also handle phone calls. I don't really like bluetooth.

I have these: Fix Bud - Black/Black w/Mic - Earphones/Earbuds - Headphones but the mic doesn't work with it.

Personally, I LOVE my Zagg Smartbuds ! They work brilliantly!

headphones.

I was wondering if the make headphones for the s3, like the iPhone. Where u Xian answer calls and shuffle through your music etc. Please let me know. Site or store that I can go to to get some
Thank you

Are there any headphones/earbuds or whatever that sit in the ear like the iPhone? I must have awkwardly shaped ears because of all different size cushions that come with the the S3, none if them stay in my ear for more than 5 steps when I walk or 1.5 minutes while sitting or standing. I've looked all over and all the suggestions seem to be the ones you slam into your ear canal.

I have tried a handful of Plantronics and Jabra wired headsets and the sound quality is super clear. However, everyone on the other end tells me I sound like I am outside with the wind blowing and they have a hard time hearing me. I'm on my third headset and still no luck finding a wired headset where people say they can hear me ok. My previous phone was a Droid X and I used to ask people about the sound and they couldn't tell if I was on a headset or not. I use my phone for many hours a day, and really prefer a wired headset and preferably one that has a boom toward my mouth to lessen the chance of picking up background noise. I tried a bluetooth JawBone headset on my droid X, but I just didn't like many things about it and really prefer a wired headset. Anyone have suggestions on what is causing the problem or what headsets with mics work well? Someone recommended a 3.5mm noise isolator for listening to audio in a car 3.5mm aux input jack to eliminate noise, and I am tempted to try that for my headset but since I'm only having mic issues I am not really confident it will work. Thanks

I Am currently using my zagg smart buds sand they work great!

Hi, I would be keen to know which Zagg headphones you are using as I have tried them, sound great but the microphone does not work as they are made for iphone. Bit of a bummer for an S3 accessory.

Back