Hello everyone!!! Problems with droid ultra factory unlocked with t-mobile sim card

raulzeva

Reaction score
Hello my friends, my name is Raul I love android phones, I just jumped from my old Moto bionic to the droid ultra factory unlocked. I was a Verizon customer for years but I recently got this prepaid T-Mobile sim card for my droid ultra. Data is awesome, I can receive calls but I can not call, it says roaming indicator off, on the APN configuration it is all clear, I don't even have the + button to add new configurations. I reset the phone and I was able to see the + button for few minutes. if you guys can help I will really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot

Welcome to the Forum.

It may have something to do with the TMO prepaid sim. Have you checked with TMO?

Welcome to the Forum.

It may have something to do with the TMO prepaid sim. Have you checked with TMO?

i haven't but now i can see my sim card it look like they cutted it to make it fitted in the sim card slot. I have data, I receive phone calls, the first time I call any number it will say, roaming indicator off. second time I call, 4glte signal has dropped and my call is going thru. when I dial *#06# to get my imei I got this cconnection problem or invalid mmi code error.
Thanks

i haven't but now i can see my sim card it look like they cutted it to make it fitted in the sim card slot. I have data, I receive phone calls, the first time I call any number it will say, roaming indicator off. second time I call, 4glte signal has dropped and my call is going thru. when I dial *#06# to get my imei I got this cconnection problem or invalid mmi code error.
Thanks
I would have the sim replaced.

Welcome aboard Raul...hope you are able to resolve your issue.

Back