Help needed!!!

Well since you are rooted you should be able to change your CSC for your phone with a CSC changing app.

Usually a CSC change wipes your phone. Be sure to make a backup before doing it.

How to Change CSC in Samsung Galaxy Devices
I had already tried this method but my device's firmware don't have multi-csc. This method works only with the firmware which have multi-csc.

Gotcha. I looked around and have not seen a Verizon S4 that was able to flash another image that allows multi-csc.

Have you consider selling it and buying the international version?

Gotcha. I looked around and have not seen a Verizon S4 that was able to flash another image that allows multi-csc.

Have you consider selling it and buying the international version?
May be that's the only solution I have. BTW what are the international version models of Galaxy S4?

Have you tried a hot spot app from the Play Store? It might be a work around for those restrictions.

I'm using an international unlocked Note 3 (SM-N900) which has zero carrier branding and my hotspot works just fine no matter which sim card I stick into it.

Have you tried a hot spot app from the Play Store? It might be a work around for those restrictions.

I'm using an international unlocked Note 3 (SM-N900) which has zero carrier branding and my hotspot works just fine no matter which sim card I stick into it.
I haven't check that yet. I will try

I tried the hotspot app from google play, but same thing happens "checking subscription status" and says data connection not available.

There are a couple of widgets that are supposed to bypass the check as well. WiFi hotspot 3 or Hotspot widget.

Back