Help please ! **QUESTION**

CSteffel21

Reaction score
I just sold my brother my Droid RAZR and he has the iPhone , My only question is ,
Since the Droid RAZR has a SIM Card for 4G , and the iPhone doesn't , How would he be able to get the SIM Card or whatever ???

When I had factory resetted my RAZR , it had said I needed a SIM Card to activate the phone ..
I'm at a complete lost here ...
Someone HELP !!!

Whoever is activating the phone should be able to give him one: Verizon, AT&T, etc.

Your brother will have to go get a SIM card from the Verizon corporate store. I say that because they will provide the SIM card for free.

And considering it is a Droid then it will only work on Verizon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I just sold my brother my Droid RAZR and he has the iPhone , My only question is ,
Since the Droid RAZR has a SIM Card for 4G , and the iPhone doesn't , How would he be able to get the SIM Card or whatever ???

If you sold him the RAZR, shouldn't he have the SIM with the phone? Your question is a bit unclear. Did you take the SIM out of the RAZR?

When I had factory resetted my RAZR , it had said I needed a SIM Card to activate the phone ..
I'm at a complete lost here ...
Someone HELP !!!

If you sold him the RAZR, shouldn't he have the SIM with the phone? Your question is a bit unclear. Did you take the SIM out of the RAZR?

No , Or else he would have MY Information , If you go to eBay and try and buy a phone with a SIM Card , You would have to get one somehow , IE , Verizon .

But this problem is resolved , he just went to Verizon and they had given him one:)

Back