[Help] Problems with Safestrap #3

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
Problems with Safestrap # 3

I was glad when I read about the possibilities of the new Safestrap, just downloaded and installed it, restarted the phone and went into safestrap, I realize the procedeimentos ciração to a new slot, 1GB determined, apparently created, I proceeded to install the rom, apparently also properly installed, activated the slot and rebooted, but to my surprise the system was launched previously installed, I returned again to the safestrap, deleted the slot and created another, again performed the procedures, and when I install the rom, the phone restarted in the middle of the operation :frown:

someone had a similar problem?
and one more thing, the slots use internal storage or SD?

sorry for the poor english

update

Update / / The problem seems to be in creating the partition and not installing the ROM, because the message is "not possible to mount ..."

The slots use internal storage, not a physical SD card. So, you need to make room on internal storage for the slot.

The slots use internal storage, not a physical SD card. So, you need to make room on internal storage for the slot.

I removed the SD, and the problem still persists when I create the slot and also the installation of the ROM. Is there any possibility of exchanging system-safe ROM in Safestrap # 2?

Back