Help Unrooting

prenedo

Reaction score
I am in a bit of a pickle. Dropped my phone while charging and it landed on the connector, now the charging port does not work. I reflashed my rom (evil fascination), reflashed kernels, etc...; just to see if it was a bug with the phone. I get nothing when plugged into the wall, cpu, different cables; I have tried everything and I'm 99% sure my port is jacked. Is there anyway to get back to stock without having my phone connected to the cpu? I need to try and warranty it and want to have it stock when I get there. I cannot ODIN, this really sucks...

*edit: sorry, didn't know where to post this; mods please move if in wrong section. Thanks in advance for any input on my situation :)

OP
P

prenedo

Reaction score
Will blue tooth file transfer work with ODIN? Sorry, I would try, but trying to conserve battery on my phone as i'm at about 50%

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can you get into CWMR? I think there is an unrooted ED01 zip at XDA you can flash. Can't link it at the moment though.

Tappaty Talk'd

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is. Go to XDA and find imnuts' Odin ED01 thread. There is an unrooted zip file there. Be sure to perform wipes.

Tappaty Talk'd

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have wifi? You'll have to download it with your phone.

Tappaty Talk'd

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You could also download it with your PC and use a card reader to get it on your sdcard.

Tappaty Talk'd

OP
P

prenedo

Reaction score
Awesome. Exactly what i needed. thank you very much