how long will your battery last?

I'd be more concerned with how long the battery will........................LAST. As in keep working. Still not sold on this non-replaceable battery thing.

bigbadwulff said:
I'd be more concerned with how long the battery will........................LAST. As in keep working. Still not sold on this non-replaceable battery thing.

I'm quite sure at least halfway til your next upgrade. They say 1000 charges.

I download a number of data, and had issues right from the beginning about the battery not being user replaceable. Between 6:30am and 10:30pm, I have to charge one or more times. Really miss the old Seidio 3500 battery.

I download a number of data, and had issues right from the beginning about the battery not being user replaceable. Between 6:30am and 10:30pm, I have to charge one or more times. Really miss the old Seidio 3500 battery.

Welcome to the forums goswami, the only good thing about a embedded battery is that if you drop your phone you don't have to hunt down a bunch of pieces.

It can be last for 8 to 9 hours in normal use. I'm not sure what will be happen if the wi-fi is on.

That depends on how often you use your phone,normally use last for one day.

I'm using Sony Xperia P. It's battery lasts for 6 to 7 hours for moderate use and if if it's in standby, it can be lasts like 12 to 13 hours.

Depending on how often I use a mobilephone, but generally takes me 2-3 days. While on the tablet, takes me 6 hours of full operation

I had my battery last 8 days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Somebody removed the spam. Or ate it.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

Back