ICS Leak .215

Good ... you can handle any questions or problems. I gotta go cut grass LOL :p :biggrin:

ok... I want nice straight lines, at least 4 inch overlap, and don't forget to edge!! :biggrin:

Thanks to all for making this leak availabls. Everything seemed to be going well with the flash, but now I am stuck with the android laying there with the belly hatch open but with a red triangle sign and nothing else for 10 minutes. Any suggestions on what to do or not do ?

Thanks to all for making this leak availabls. Everything seemed to be going well with the flash, but now I am stuck with the android laying there with the belly hatch open but with a red triangle sign and nothing else for 10 minutes. Any suggestions on what to do or not do ?

RSD back to .211

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Need to do a fresh reinstall due to some folder permissions I messed up. I am on .215. What do I need to do to restore back to .215 again, can I simply re-flash .215 leak over the existing one, or must I RSD back to .211 first?

Thanks.

Need to do a fresh reinstall due to some folder permissions I messed up. I am on .215. What do I need to do to restore back to .215 again, can I simply re-flash .215 leak over the existing one, or must I RSD back to .211 first?

Thanks.

I would think you could just re-flash it ... what are you on now?

.215 I can't download and unzip the Fastboot for version 4.0.4 for some reason. It unzips about half of the files then stalls. There must be a file getting corrupted or is corrupted on the version currently hosted, so RSD to .211 is not happening any time soon unless I can get the .XML file and supporting files individually.

.215 I can't download and unzip the Fastboot for version 4.0.4 for some reason. It unzips about half of the files then stalls. There must be a file getting corrupted or is corrupted on the version currently hosted, so RSD to .211 is not happening any time soon unless I can get the .XML file and supporting files individually.

I have the .215 zip saved ... :)

Yeah, that's not the problem. I have .215 and I'm having no problem with it.

I have download the Fastboot VRZ_XT912_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31_1FF.xml.zip several times and try to unzip it to Fastboot flash it. Again, it only unzips a portion of the files but never finishes. With the Fastboot, I can't RSD Lite back to .211. Since .215 is a newer version, I can't flash it back over itself because it can only be flashed over .211, so I'm kinda stuck.

You mean to go back to .211 from .215? That I can't say for sure ... I wouldn't want your phone to get messed up because of me :blink:

That would never happen... :p:hail:

Back