ideas for Best galaxy nexus screen protector

I had a photographer over today to take pictures of the new cases. He asked me how I got into the business. So I wanted to show him the Galaxy Nexus out of the case and how slippery it is.

So I pulled it out and it immediately squirted out of my hand, hit the wall and then the tile floor. It left a scratch on the protector which cannot be felt or seen when the screen is on. Galaxy Nexus On.JPGGalaxy Nexus off.JPGGalaxy Nexus Scratch.JPGGalaxy Nexus Scratch 2.JPG

Had I not had it on I think the screen would have cracked. Click the pictures to see extreme close ups.

At least it was properly tested, albeit unintentionally. As for the store experience, aside from the PayPal glitch which I'm sure has since been resolved, the process was very easy and smooth. Your quickness and eagerness to resolve that PayPal issue is a good sign of quality customer service too. Thumbs up so far!

At least it was properly tested, albeit unintentionally. As for the store experience, aside from the PayPal glitch which I'm sure has since been resolved, the process was very easy and smooth. Your quickness and eagerness to resolve that PayPal issue is a good sign of quality customer service too. Thumbs up so far!

The PayPal glitch is corrected. Thanks for the feedback on the site. I still want to improve it.

As far as I'm concerned customer service is #1.

Our cases are shipping on Monday or Tuesday so we should have them soon!

We've nearly sold out of these on our site and have more coming. I know people want them on Amazon but I need more orders first to see if there is a demand.

For those who have Amazon Prime and want to avoid shipping they will be carrying all of our cases and more of our screen protectors this week. Today they have a bunch of Thin Grips, Ultra Complete, TPU and PC for sale.

There are more Galaxy S III screen protectors also. Soon they should have some Galaxy Nexus ones too.

For those who have bought and like my stuff reviews on Amazon would be very welcome!

Thanks.

Buy Remax Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note [Anti-Fingerprint Ultra Oleophobic Film Screen Protectors] for discount online sale wear-resistant, scratch-resistant to film inside the phone visibility high!
Are interested can go cell phone accessories surface to look for! Prices are relatively reasonable! Suitable for all types of people I have also bought

Looks like you are selling cheap Chinese mass produced screen protectors. I have about 200 sitting in a box here because they stink.

Also your links don't work.

SSHGuru said:
There is only one that feels just like the glass and that's DBA Cases "Just Like Glass" protectors. It's 20% smoother than the glass.

Screen Protectors l Mobile Accessories l Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases

People have been asking about the size so I took a picture... If you don't like the feeling I'll give you a refund.

Personally, not too much of a fan of the size. I really don't like how it is cut short from the top, when most other screen protectors I've tried cover the whole screen.

Also, it loves finger oils. Constantly having to clean my screen protector, because it sometimes decreases clarity. It also has a gasoline in water type appearance when looked at in certain light angles.

However, the feel is the best I've tried. 2nd to none in that category. It is still not the best due to the other concerns listed above. That being said, I do still use it and it is quite nice overall.

We modified the Galaxy S3 cut to a full cut due to demand.

For the Galaxy Nexus I can order full cuts I just don't recommend it. The size you see above looks great and gives you what protection you really need.

It does pick up finger oils. I wipe it off once or twice a day - there is no way around it. The gasoline in water appearance is what we call the rainbow effect. You only will see it with the device off or under florescent lighting. If we were to remove that it would also remove the UV protection, the scratch resistance, and it would have a grainy feel.

The advantages are a completely clear screen, feels like the glass, a hard protector, impact proof, and even proof against being stained or marked. I tested it with a sharpie which is pretty dumb but it did come off.

The two main things that attract me personally is how clear it is and the feel. Then the impact resistance. The other things I generally don't worry about.

Scott

Personally, not too much of a fan of the size. I really don't like how it is cut short from the top, when most other screen protectors I've tried cover the whole screen.

Also, it loves finger oils. Constantly having to clean my screen protector, because it sometimes decreases clarity. It also has a gasoline in water type appearance when looked at in certain light angles.

However, the feel is the best I've tried. 2nd to none in that category. It is still not the best due to the other concerns listed above. That being said, I do still use it and it is quite nice overall.

I would most likely buy one if the galaxy nexus version had the full cut available. I know it's kinda picky, but I feel like it looks much more natural with the full cut. Lucky S3 owners! Flip covers and now full cut just like glass screen protectors. :biggrin:

I can easily get the full cut for you if you want.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I would most likely buy one if the galaxy nexus version had the full cut available. I know it's kinda picky, but I feel like it looks much more natural with the full cut. Lucky S3 owners! Flip covers and now full cut just like glass screen protectors. :biggrin:

Back