internet browser

nissanskyline

Reaction score
My interest browser sucks for some reason on Wi-Fi now it was great before fast loading time but now I have to force stop it like every half hour or use data and go 4/3G

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Maybe it's the wifi. Some wifi is worse than 3G speed in my experiences. Also, try clearing your cache if you haven't.

cbreze said:
Maybe it's the wifi. Some wifi is worse than 3G speed in my experiences. Also, try clearing your cache if you haven't.

I have a good router a Netgear router and I have cleared my cache and my internet just stops working when I tried to watch formula drift qualifying it wouldn't load the page when I hit Justin tv I just watched qualifying on my computer lol

Is this happening yo anyone else every few days I gotta hit force stop on my browser cause it won't load the page I'm going on or go back or load a new page or a different window is it just me or is someone else also experiencing this weird problem

I had similar issues. I also experienced a concern where every page I opened it would speak and read the Internet address. I checked all the talkback settings and I couldn't stop it. Happened only in the stock browser. I also experienced where I would press a certain action and it would open up another, only on the browser. The only solution I found was to perform a factory data reset.

Happens to me every time I use the internet on my phone.

Why does my browser always open up on the previous page I was on? I want it to close and open back up on Google.

I'm gonna guess it's because you press the Home button when you exit the browser?

If you want it to open to Google. You'll need to close all tabs & windows when you exit the browser. And have your home page default to Google. That's how I do it

Tapped from a Nexus

I'm hitting the back button. The little arrow. At the bottom right.

This is what I get every time I open my browser. I even have my homepage set to Google.

This is what I get every time I open my browser. I even have my homepage set to Google.

ForumRunner_20130124_194439.png

Try Chrome..... I find it much better than the stock browser..... Although I have a MOD on my phone so all I have to do is long press the back button and it kills the app.... You can also Long press the HOME button go into task manager and kill the browser app... then it should always load to your default home page....

Close All leaves Blank Page open

Multi window icon upper right...add new page (+)...should show as the home page you designated...than delete the blank page and all other pages (-) except the new one u just added. Then when you exit and return your home page should appear...

For some reason Close All causes browser to start with a blank page or..the last sessions first broswer page .

I had the same problem. very aggravating. I guess my phone did an upgrade and it disabled sync. enable sync (settings=>data usage=>menu button=>settings). then go to settings on your Google account and sync internet ( home screen=>menu button=>accounts,google). fixed my problem...

Back