Inverted Google Voice with 1x4 widgets (New as of 6/15/2011)

Awesome Job man! Just have a question... is there a quick fix for when i compose a new message i cant see any text until the 3 or 4th letter is typed...
I don't have this problem but when I add a contact the name is no longer visible. When I feel a little more ambitious I was going to give it the ole college try to fix it myself but if someone that knows what they're doing would fix it that would be great too.

here is the updated version of google voice inverted. I used thebowers older inverted voice app to see what files to change. let me know if i missed anything

New Inverted Google Voice 12/9/2010

btw, this is an apk file. install it like you would any app you download from the market. you just have to uninstall any older version of google voice before you install this one

Last edited:
I also themed the new app, but made it minimalistic/rEVOlution style. That way in case someone was looking for variations, now they have another option. enjoy.

to all those that are posted here, can I just install into the /system/app folder without uninstalling anything first? Or do I need to uninstall GV first?

to all those that are posted here, can I just install into the /system/app folder without uninstalling anything first? Or do I need to uninstall GV first?

the one i posted is signed and can be installed like you would any app you downloaded from the market. you just have to uninstall the older version of google voice before you can install this one

the one i posted is signed and can be installed like you would any app you downloaded from the market. you just have to uninstall the older version of google voice before you can install this one

This is the best way to insure that you get updates. Glad to see it getting carried on.

This is the best way to insure that you get updates. Glad to see it getting carried on.

Thanks. Only thing I don't like about market updates on things you all put out, is many times you lose the theme. You all do great work and hate losing it.

Also, and this is my lack of knowledge, I was hoping the widget was a one-stop-shop for GV and gTalk combined. Since most of my VM if not all, goes to YouMail I mostly use GV for text messaging.

Still, it's on the phone to stay.
bigThumbUp.gif

here is the updated version of google voice inverted. I used thebowers older inverted voice app to see what files to change. let me know if i missed anything

btw, this is an apk file. install it like you would any app you download from the market. you just have to uninstall any older version of google voice before you install this one

Thank you so much for this!!!!!

Thanks for this.....

I am having problems updating my Google voice right now? anyone else having this issue? it says "package file was not signed correctly" should i uninstall this black version and install the other one? is there an update for this coming up?

Back