Is the Devour a good lady phone?

s-one

Reaction score
More specifically is the Devour a good wife phone who just wants a basic smart phone? Or should I just wait for the Nexus One on Verizon? The Droid is pretty much not an option for her. (Doesn't like the look)

Thanks,
s-one

Well the Nexus has better hardware and runs the basic Andriod 2.1. The Devour will run Motorola's MotoBlur on top of Android to make it look a little nicer. Does she has a preference for a hard keyboard vs virtual keyboard?

Ok yea she doesn't care if it has a keyboard or not. I also forgot that Eris is an option... would the Devour be any better than the Eris other than the keyboard?

Honestly I think the Droid Eris would be more appealing than the Devour, however MotoBLUR seems more "simple" looking.

hmm... Megan Fox seems to think so.

I suggest an Eris just since is a Google phone. It'll always be more updated and stable than the Devour.

Man i completely forgot that the Devour was made by Moto.. although I have a Droid, this will certainly be my last Motorola phone. So unless something new comes along, I'll probably just get her the Eris.

My wife was thinking about a Pixi till she saw the Devour. She likes that it is similar to a sidekick with sliding and keyboard, loves the motoblur for social networking, and that Megan Fox promotes it, haha.

I saw this phone two days ago and I dug it off the bat, but with the 3mp, 3.1" 320x480, media focused, i'm getting a 'DROID's little sister' feel for it. Perfect for my girl if she could get off her iphone kick. If the droid wasn't there, I'd devour motorola's new phone... and as a product of mass media and superbowl advertisement, all I imagine when I think of devour is brunette bombshell.

Back