Is There A Ringtone Toggle Button App?

agreco60

Reaction score
Hello sorry for posting here but I don't have the privilege to post in the app thread. Is there a ringtone toggle app available that I can put on my home screen? Here is my dilemma... I am a telephone tech and I work in loud and quiet environments. I have a very loud piercing ringtone and a very soft ringtone installed on my phone. It would be awesome to be able to toggle between them with a push of a button depending what environment I am in instead of changing my default ringtone thru settings every time. Thanks...

Hello sorry for posting here but I don't have the privilege to post in the app thread. Is there a ringtone toggle app available that I can put on my home screen? Here is my dilemma... I am a telephone tech and I work in loud and quiet environments. I have a very loud piercing ringtone and a very soft ringtone installed on my phone. It would be awesome to be able to toggle between them with a push of a button depending what environment I am in instead of changing my default ringtone thru settings every time. Thanks...

This app says it has a widget and supports ringtones. I have not used it so I am unsure if it will suit your needs. It sounds like it is what you are looking for.

Profile Scheduler - Android Apps on Google Play

Back