Its done... Down with the X. Long live the Dinc!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
There's a lot of X hate going on in here. :frown: This phone is perfect for me, I have rather large hands. I have played with the DInc extensively and quite honestly, I believe they are both stellar phones.

Don't sweat it, that is just because you are in the Incredible section. I really like the X and have considered it seriously. I just want to hold out to see the next batch coming down the line at the beginning of the year. I would be going broke on phones otherwise. :rofl3:

Reaction score
There's a lot of X hate going on in here. :frown: This phone is perfect for me, I have rather large hands. I have played with the DInc extensively and quite honestly, I believe they are both stellar phones.

Don't sweat it, that is just because you are in the Incredible section. I really like the X and have considered it seriously. I just want to hold out to see the next batch coming down the line at the beginning of the year. I would be going broke on phones otherwise. :rofl3:

I can sympathize, I've spent 600 dollars on phones in the past six months :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

Wanna adopt someone? :rofl3:

Reaction score

Wanna adopt someone? :rofl3:

Lol, then I would be bankrupt. :p