Just recieved replacement, youtube doesn't work on 4g

blueselwoo

Reaction score
I have had a thunderbolt for a little over a year, and the old one worked just fine, until i broke the charge port. My refurb replacement, seems good, except I can't play youtube videos on 4g. It works with wi-fi or 3g, but not 4g. I have seen this issue before with other people in forums, but cant seem to find a solution. Its just strange, because my old phone didn't have this problem. I have uninstalled youtube, adobe flash, cleared internet cache, restarted multiple times, and cant get it to work on 4g. very frustrating.

blueselwoo said:
I have had a thunderbolt for a little over a year, and the old one worked just fine, until i broke the charge port. My refurb replacement, seems good, except I can't play youtube videos on 4g. It works with wi-fi or 3g, but not 4g. I have seen this issue before with other people in forums, but cant seem to find a solution. Its just strange, because my old phone didn't have this problem. I have uninstalled youtube, adobe flash, cleared internet cache, restarted multiple times, and cant get it to work on 4g. very frustrating.

Hey I had the same problem but mine didn't work in 3G.. 4G and Wifi loaded fine I tried uninstalling and updating and removing the update but nothing worked.. I sent it in and got a warranty replacement and this one works perfect!

Cool! thanks, I guess that is one way to fix it. I wish I didn't have to send it back in again. I guess I will if I really don't find another solution!

Mine and my wifes thunderbolt will not play YouTube eathier you tube worked fine about 3 weeks ago now it don't ?

Back