[KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.19.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
wouldnt let me flash it, tried to open file and said (bad)

extract the folder of icons and put on the root of your sd card...assign them using launcher of your choice or bettercut

Have them on my ad card but how do I assign using launcher pro?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

long press, shortcuts, applications, choose app, then touch the app icon to change it, choose gallery, choose icon pack on sd card, choose new icon hit ok

[video=youtube;Sv8Nce1ua0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8Nce1ua0c[/video]

Last edited:

ziggy484

Reaction score
extract the folder of icons and put on the root of your sd card...assign them using launcher of your choice or bettercut

long press, shortcuts, applications, choose app, then touch the app icon to change it, choose gallery, choose icon pack on sd card, choose new icon hit ok

Ok, what am i doing wrong? Downloaded the zip, unzipped it, then put that folder with the .pngs in it on the sd root... but it doesnt show up in the gallery. I even moved an individual png to the sd root to see if i could see it in gallery, but nothing

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok, what am i doing wrong? Downloaded the zip, unzipped it, then put that folder with the .pngs in it on the sd root... but it doesnt show up in the gallery. I even moved an individual png to the sd root to see if i could see it in gallery, but nothing

Did you reboot to refresh the media on your sd card

ziggy484

Reaction score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8Nce1ua0c

Did you reboot to refresh the media on your sd card

yeah thats the ticket! thanks alot

CC268

Reaction score
When I charge my phone and wake-up in the morning I have to do a battery pull for it to turn on again. I wipe the cache and dalvik and reflashed and it still did it should I lower it from 1.2 to 1.3ghz? Otherwise my phone runs perfect

Markmm24

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm running this kernel and evil fascination.but I don't think my phone can go past 1.3ghz.i tried 1.4 with tapout's settings and it worked until I ran smartbench.it froze when it got to the 3d graphics part.i had to do a battery pull and tried one more time.same thing.do you think its safe if I tried using 1.4? Or could I ruin my phone if I try pushing it too far? Also, one more quick question,i saw someone else's signature and it said OTB1.3.is that just a typo or does this thread need to be updated?

ashleygreene

Reaction score
it is about pushing your phone but its more about stability. you would much rather run a 1.3 stable than a 1.4 that is prone to errors and crashes. im sure if it is running unstable at 1.4 and you keep it there then its surely going to be rougher on your phones life span.

my suggestion: find what runs stable and stick with that. an unstable phone can freeze in your pocket two hours before you notice it and you could miss an important call or text in that time.
just because one persons phone can do 1.5 doesnt mean the next phone off the assembly line can.

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Id stay at 1.3 and this thread is updated.

The sig probably just meant 1.3ghz.

Sent from my OTB ED01 Fascinate

Markmm24

Reaction score
I gotcha.thanks for the response guys.

tigerdroid

Reaction score
Love this kernel, on SC with EC01 radio. Under clocked to 800MHz and getting phenomenal battery life(30hrs). Also over clocked stable to 1.4GHz, nice kernel, good job.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Ok thanks didn't look back that far

ED01 v 3.4.1
EVIL FASCINATION
PB&J VOODOO 1.3oc