kexec bootloader bypass information thread

sleep issues have been fixed and I believe jonpry is hot on the trail of having the sound issues fixed..dancedroid

This is great!!!!! Maybe it won't be much longer before we have a fully functional DD!!!

That's awesome. Getting ready to make the leap -- I don't remember if this issue was resolved: when I move up to Safestrap 2, should I assume that all previous backups are unusuable? Treat it like a full wipe and ROM reinstall?

-Matt

That's awesome. Getting ready to make the leap -- I don't remember if this issue was resolved: when I move up to Safestrap 2, should I assume that all previous backups are unusuable? Treat it like a full wipe and ROM reinstall?

-Matt
don't quote me on it but I believe I read the backups were compadible..guess it would be up to you to try..
for me sence everything is new I would just begin with new everything

Sure, make ME the guinea pig. :blink:

-Matt

weeeeee.weeeeee.weeeee lol

Backups are compatible. I can confirm that.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Fantastic! Now I'm on it!

-Matt

Ss 2.0

Is it just me or are the links to Safe Strap 2.0 w/ kexec support for solana all DEAD! Can some one please mirror!

I have a mirror in my sbf thread as well

and I don't know what's up with my sig should show a hyperlink to my thread but I just see text..grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Trying it out right now. Someone shoot me for asking but: home key doesn't work, right?

I can also confirm that v1.0 Safestrap backups work fine. :)

-Matt

I'll be working on the kexec wifi issue all night (on a Friday).. where will you be? -- Hashcode (@Hashcode0f)

I'll be working on the kexec wifi issue all night (on a Friday).. where will you be? -- Hashcode (@Hashcode0f)

Nice. Now, we just need sound and we should be gold.

Back