LED Notification Light?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
This has probably been asked before, but is the Thunderbolt's LED notification light red/green/orange like the Incredible, or is it all-color?

ziggy484

Reaction score
This has probably been asked before, but is the Thunderbolt's LED notification light red/green/orange like the Incredible, or is it all-color?

Green flashing for all notifications. Red solid for charging, green solid for charge complete

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
See if the app Light Flow works, that way you can change all notifications to what ever color you want.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Bump, simple question guys...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ziggy gave you the answer

PatrickJ

Reaction score
Yeah...it's one of the flaws of the Bolt. Boring RED & GREEN unlike the Droid 1. :-(

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score

Ziggy gave me the answer without mentioning if rooting and using a third party app worked.

But thanks all for the replies, not the end of the world, I have a Droid X and the all color thing isn't that great, too confusing "what does purple mean again?" etc

ziggy484

Reaction score

Ziggy gave me the answer without mentioning if rooting and using a third party app worked.

But thanks all for the replies, not the end of the world, I have a Droid X and the all color thing isn't that great, too confusing "what does purple mean again?" etc

you didn't ask about rooting or apps... what are you getting at? you don't have a tb, are you getting one? you don't like all the colors, or do you? You're not really making any sense, sorry

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well good sir as everybody knows, rooting allows control over the notification LED. Anyway I was like partially flamed because you answered my question but not completely, the other guy didnt get it.

In any case my question was answered thouroughly and once again, thanks for the reply.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Well why would he answer that if you didnt ask anything about rooting. You didnt ask about it so how was he suppose to know if you even have a rooted phone. Dont get mad at the guy he answered exactly what you said. I have no clue about rooting since Im just starting to get in the market about smartphones. I dont think I would like it due to the fact it voids the warranty.

mjforte

Reaction score
The Thunderbolt's LED is useless IMO. The placing of is horrible putting it in the call speaker I can hardly see it when it's going off. That plus the limited colors really makes me miss the LEDs that Motorola uses.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well why would he answer that if you didnt ask anything about rooting. You didnt ask about it so how was he suppose to know if you even have a rooted phone. Dont get mad at the guy he answered exactly what you said. I have no clue about rooting since Im just starting to get in the market about smartphones. I dont think I would like it due to the fact it voids the warranty.

Why is the world flat? Why haven't they caught the Loch Ness Monster yet? And why can't anyone read my MIND!!!!!!!!!!!???? I sure am a grumpy old man...

But damn yeah that warranty....

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score

Just because *YOU* don't have a clue about rooting...does *not* mean
that the user base also hasn't a clue about rooting.

A thorough and concise answer should have read:

"Unfortunately a stock thunderbolt is limited to these colors: ____________
However, you can mod the notification colors via rooting and this app ___"

Pretty simple, not hard to understand.