Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
LG's next flagship device the LG G4 will probably be released sometime in May but it's never too early to talk about such a device. I previously owned the G3 and it was a great device and I'm really looking forward to the new G4.

I look forward to seeing what they have to offer, but I'm not planning on playing phone roulette again this year. I'll stick with my G2 and G3 :p

I look forward to seeing what they have to offer, but I'm not planning on playing phone roulette again this year. I'll stick with my G2 and G3 :p
You sure? :p

@scottysize the G3 is a great phone. I really liked it when I had it on Verizon.

Don't get me wrong, I am waiting to see what the G4 looks, feels, and acts like. I have no plans on switching, but...

I never say never! :p

Looks like this year's batch of flagship devices will be even tougher to choose from than last years.

S5 tap'n

The G3 is an awesome device. I just sold mine while the prices are high. Not sure what I will do as I like too many of the new devices coming down the pike.

Don't get me wrong, I am waiting to see what the G4 looks, feels, and acts like. I have no plans on switching, but...

I never say never! :p

I have my money on you might take the plunge :) if it meets your standards!

I am definitely picking up this device!

I'm looking into the G4 also. I've got the G2, and the N5, both on AT&T, and that's where i'm staying.:p

LG G4 Specs Photos Leak BGR

608eeed6e514d71a6584e781ff4004d9.jpg

19b2a8effdb21e7bebc532cb932f8894.jpg

Tap'd by Big 6

I look forward to seeing what they have to offer, but I'm not planning on playing phone roulette again this year. I'll stick with my G2 and G3
I hear ya. I bought 3 phones last year. That's usually about how many I buy a decade.
I need to save my money for watches instead of phones.

Back