Liberty Gingerbread Nightly v0.1/0.2

mjs1015

Reaction score
Barnicle didn't work. Im trying to use it with my ps3. Barnicle doesn't even show. My other tether app shows up and I can connect but a get NO internet connection. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mjs1015

Reaction score
I downloaded wireless tether 2.0.7 and it works in case anyone else is having problems.

mjs1015

Reaction score
Alright I have another question. Under settings there is an option for hdmi. How could I use this. Could I hook up to my tv and play videos that way? Or is it just for video played back on the droid?

OP
MindArchr

MindArchr

Reaction score
So I reflashed v0.4 and the problems I was having before aren't the same. My LED lights are now working now without needing an external program. I shouldn't have said AM/PM was a bug in Liberty, I found out this is a Gingerbread bug, not Liberty's. So far, so good, just no haptic feedback on most interactions, and no reboot in the power menu. Minor things that aren't affecting the overall usability.

OP
MindArchr

MindArchr

Reaction score
Alright I have another question. Under settings there is an option for hdmi. How could I use this. Could I hook up to my tv and play videos that way? Or is it just for video played back on the droid?

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I read on another forum, that this version of Liberty is just ported from the DX, and they didn't remove the HDMI function on the D2 version, so it won't work. I can't confirm this, but thought I would share anyway.