Liberty Theme List

New theme(s).

No FULL themes yet (as in, themed apps, etc.). But if you're looking for something simple, barmod, etc. ... take a look!
Sephtin Custom Themes now public! — sephtin.com

Many apologies go out to anyone on Liberty that tried to leave the dropdown text blank, and had it actually say "blank". :S

This was the result of a bug in Liberty 1.0 that I had to work around, and my site is working correctly now.

The issue, is that Liberty currently replaces the Notification drop-down text on every boot... JRummy16 is aware of the issue, and I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next version of Liberty. :)

Im glad people are enjoying Sephtin's site and some of my themes. I want to apologies for the text field issues. I'm new to the themeing thing. The Green Lantern text field warp will be fixed tonight. I have learned a lot and hope to keep making improvements. Sorry and bear with me please.

New theme(s).

No FULL themes yet (as in, themed apps, etc.). But if you're looking for something simple, barmod, etc. ... take a look!
Sephtin Custom Themes now public! — sephtin.com

Many apologies go out to anyone on Liberty that tried to leave the dropdown text blank, and had it actually say "blank". :S

This was the result of a bug in Liberty 1.0 that I had to work around, and my site is working correctly now.

The issue, is that Liberty currently replaces the Notification drop-down text on every boot... JRummy16 is aware of the issue, and I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next version of Liberty. :)

Wow, quoting myself again!.. BAD HABIT! Don't get started talking to yourself!

Uhmm, so.. yea. The "bug" in Liberty, that I was told was going to be fixed... That's no longer a bug, it's now considered a feature. The feature will be in 1.5 as well. This won't affect my site, as it already takes this into account and will correctly allow the dropdown text to be changed.

Do any of the Liberty themes have a black themed swype keyboard?

Sephtin's custom theme maker is A-wesome, GREAT GREAT JOB, Keep up the great work!

Thank You

How do you flash these themes do you do it through toolbox?

You can flash themes through the toolbox or manually by placing the zip on your sdcard and flashing through Bootstrap Recovery.

Thanks ......are they all computable with 1.5 or only the ones that don't have 1.0 next to it? Sounds stupid ...but just making sure.

Think I require some help with BigDX Crystal. Not able to install the APKs. Running Liberty 1.5. Would like to install the Launcher Pro theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sephtin Custom Theme site update

Was hoping to have an update by last weekend.. but am running into an issue.

Looking for someone that might be able to assist with one of the following:
--) Free webhosting that allows the use of Java (need it for smali/baksmali to run to decompile/recompile services.jar to theme several components
--) Or help wrapping the above mentioned .jar files into stand alone linux binaries... (Have tried this, but the ones I've made are giving me out of memory errors when running on the webserver. :S

More info here:
Delay on latest update of custom theme site… — sephtin.com

Thanks!
-sephtin (@gmail)

Back