Lollipop Soaktest Comes for Verizon's 1st Gen Moto X

Thinks are getting better on battery life. Been off the charger for just over 6 hours now with about 35 min of screen on time.

8c0cd197a709585aafed13c2fae9fc34.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I have the HD maxx and looking at used phones. Cannot loose the unlimited data. Like to have a 5 inch screen for watching videos. Like NFL Ect. Does going from. 1 gig if ram to 2 gigs noticeable for the X?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The X runs great with Lollipop if that's what you're wondering. If you're looking for a little larger screen I'd check out the X 2014. That runs great.

The X runs great with Lollipop if that's what you're wondering. If you're looking for a little larger screen I'd check out the X 2014. That runs great.

Good to know. Wonder if I should wait on buying the turbo and get a x or x 2014. I am betting that going from 1 gig of ram to 2 gigs would be noticeable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It definitely helps with Android. Though RAM management has gotten better each update. If you're looking for great battery life, you may just get the Turbo. The Xs are both about average.

I've noticed a decent battery boost too. Of course, this is my son's phone and only has wi-fi on it as it is disconnected from service. However, he is able to play games at full brightness all day long with juice to spare. Of course, I have to keep teaching him that full brightness is going to burn out your eyes but still...I'm impressed.

Back