Marshmallow

acorn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Any new info regarding LG G4 Marshmallow updates; T-mobile or anyone else? (USA)

on 2.4GH download took 30 min. optomise 118 apps took 30 min. reboot 2 min. Battery got to 114 F 45 C. Got 6.0 ver 24C. working good so far.

I dunno if it was a coincidence with that hardware defect warranty, but two days after taking the update, my phone stopped booting, it would just go to a black screen after the LG logo.

Luckily got a replacement from VZ and so far so good! I still had the worst battery drain after updating the new phone (went down 50% overnight on my desk vs the 5% it usually does) but wiping my system cache seemed to fix it.

Jeeze, I love android and am happy with the update now, but these manufacturers need to get their **** together. The average consumer won't know how to wipe their cache and troubleshoot their battery.

3/24/2016 update to 25c. went smooth. 109 F 40 min. total time

Im still waiting for 6.0.1 from Verizon for my Droid Turbo (1). Supposedly was pushed ota Sat before last. So two weeks go by snd no joy. What a pita. Can no longer find that thread

Back