Missing my razr

Dweib

Reaction score
Picked up a GS4 the other day at BB. And after spending nearly a week setting it up I picked up my razr and started applying all I learned to it. And you know what? I do believe it's a little faster. Only reason I "upgraded" is because the phone mic had become a bit muffled and I had cracked the glass. I replaced the glass with a non-gorilla screen assembly only to drop it and break the corner the very next day. But, its not damaged over the digitizer at all. Right now its in a OBD without the clear plastic front panel and I'm thinking of switching back to it and sticking the GS4 in a drawer for a day or two. And if I hadn't gotten the GS4 I'd probably get another screen assy and put one of those better mil grade nano glass screen protectors on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I originally bought my Droid Razr to use as a wifi only device. But I love my Razr so much that within a day of having it I stuck my HD's SIM card in it to activate it. The Droid Razr is my favorite Droid. I could never part from my Razr or Razr HD

And I thought I was the only one... I bought a htc droid dna on Craigslist and sold my razr on swappa..
The battery life blew!! But I learned so much on that phone... Oh well... My dna screen is WAY better and bigger too:)

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

I'll need to get a new phone at some point. I'm getting the Droid MAXX when I do. I need a big screen. The DNA is nice tho

And I thought I was the only one... I bought a htc droid dna on Craigslist and sold my razr on swappa..
The battery life blew!! But I learned so much on that phone... Oh well... My dna screen is WAY better and bigger too:)

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

I have found that if I turn off auto sync on my Razr it saves juice

Back