Miui 1.9.23 (gb)

That blows. However to be expected every so often

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Thought you guys would like to know.

This is the latest and it is on the GB kernel. Can't comment on how it is seeing I am on the DX but here you go:

Droid 2 MIUI 1.9.23

I would like to know one thing!? How you been? You show is hard to hunt down these days...lmao(love the slang?) Anyway, I wanted to see if you've heard any good new update gossip on the steel and ss and all gb related..lol Yes I've been busy..I know I was living on here for a few months...thanks again as always brother!

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!
I am the biggest Pink Floyd fan...btw...

I would like to know one thing!? How you been? You show is hard to hunt down these days...lmao(love the slang?) Anyway, I wanted to see if you've heard any good new update gossip on the steel and ss and all gb related..lol Yes I've been busy..I know I was living on here for a few months...thanks again as always brother!

Just sent you a PM!!

Cool, I'm headed to the box!

What's the latest on Miui? I'm looking to fill a "Slot" on Boot Manager...(Big cheezy smile) ???

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

on rootzwiki I have 1.10.21 released. It has almost all hardware working, even FM and boot menu + boot manager support and more. It is over at rootzwiki for now until I get my D2 credentials working on MIUI.US

Back