Mobile Network/WiFi

LadyJ

Reaction score
So like my earlier post in another forum, I am sure this has been addressed here but it's late, I'm tired and want some help getting to know my Incredible. Do you only have one of the two things I have listed in my title (mobile network/wifi) at a time? I was doing both and it seemed to lose connection to everything. I am so flippin new to this kind of stuff. I know my Blackberry well. But this is so different. Thanks for the help.

So like my earlier post in another forum, I am sure this has been addressed here but it's late, I'm tired and want some help getting to know my Incredible. Do you only have one of the two things I have listed in my title (mobile network/wifi) at a time? I was doing both and it seemed to lose connection to everything. I am so flippin new to this kind of stuff. I know my Blackberry well. But this is so different. Thanks for the help.

just so I am clear, are you asking if we use WIFI why do we lose connection to our phone?

I know that if you turn on WIFI you will actually be running off of the internet and NOT off your phones service.

Thanks for replying. You may have answered it for me in your last statement. No I wasn't asking if we use WiFi why do we lose connection. I had both turned on at the same time. Or at least I turned them on together (both Mobile Network and WiFi). And I noticed I kept losing a connection. I then went back and turned off the WiFi and left Mobile Network on. My question basically was did I do it wrong by turning both on at the same it. Is it one or the other? And now a new question, how do I know when to use each one? Thanks for the help.

Well ultimatly is your choice if when to use it, I use wifi when I dont get service at someones house, or I use it when im just in the mood :p

As far doing it wrong, I dont think you did it wrong but I would recommend trying it individually and see how your results differ
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back