Moto Z & Z Force Review thread

"Page Not Found" ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page not found? Might as well be phone not found. No official sales nor pricing date.

Page not found? Might as well be phone not found. No official sales nor pricing date.
I thought the pricing and pre order info was covered in a thread last week? It's around here somewhere.

I thought the pricing and pre order info was covered in a thread last week? It's around here somewhere.

I saw some unofficial leaked info on prices and dates. NDA is still in place from what I've read.

I saw some unofficial leaked info on prices and dates. NDA is still in place from what I've read.
True, nothing appears to be official yet, just that one Tweet that was posted here stating prices and dates. Monday to know if that was the real deal or not.

Tweet mentioned pre-orders this Thursday the 21st. Hope they were wrong on the 720. price though.

That info is on the Droid Moto Z thread. Unofficial screenshot that I was able to capture from Twitter, I put it here for us to discuss FWIW, I knew anything can change even from a reputable source. We'll know for sure tomorrow exact pricing and availability.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's a page detailing the Force's camera being#2. Pictures examples from the page saved too in case the page is taken down again .

uploadfromtaptalk1469010851985.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1469010867022.jpg

Moto Z Force Droid camera is second best, claims DxOMark

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back