Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Camera Thread

Same here, I'll definitely take a free cruise (thanks to my sis) but I much prefer to take my time to get to know a place and relax. The tour ports and excursions are too rushed to really enjoy. I think tour packages should look into having their ports of stay be at least two days rather than 6-12 hours. Would definitely make it more enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not to mention everything starts early. I really don't get that. I know a lot of people are early birds but I enjoy not needing an alarm clock on vacation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Look at all that pee in the pool!!

Been to Mexico 3 times. Last two were adult only and I had the best time.

Look what I drive by on my way to and from work. Cool.

uploadfromtaptalk1475944838513.jpg

It's that time of year. Tobacco barns in full use.

uploadfromtaptalk1475949070960.jpg

Same here, I'll definitely take a free cruise (thanks to my sis) but I much prefer to take my time to get to know a place and relax. The tour ports and excursions are too rushed to really enjoy. I think tour packages should look into having their ports of stay be at least two days rather than 6-12 hours. Would definitely make it more enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I've taken over a dozen cruises over the years and the best way to do it is book your own excursions and stay away from the ship sponsored excursions. They're a lot less crowded, less expensive and much more relaxed and enjoyable.

S5 tap'n

That's what I would normally do, but the in-laws were with us.

Very nice Pere!

Back