Need a stock app back.

Soldier610

Reaction score
Successfully rooted, and tethered my Citrus. However, i accidentally deleted Gtalk, which now causes my downloads in the Market to freeze. They just sit at 0% and I cannot find any way to get Gtalk back. I tried to restore to no avail, it is still missing. Thank you in advance, learning a lot here!! :blackdroid:

Also to clear up any confusion, Market requires Google Talk to download apps. I have gone to google.com on my phone and logged into the gtalk "online" app but it still will not fix my downloading issues, thanks again in advance. :yr1:

Update, I downloaded google talk on my computer, transferred it to my phone and intalled it. This still does not seem to have fixed the issue. Anyone??

Can someone please help me figure out whats wrong?

Here is one I pulled from the phone. Let me know if it work.

Attachments

• gtalkservice.zip
    303.9 KB · Views: 488
I have the exact same problem on my friends phone. Tried to help him out and and messed his phone up.

gtalkservice.zip did not work. I had tried before but thought maybe another copy. No luck but thanks opm

how did you delete the gtalk app after you rooted? what method did u use?

i deleted a stock app

hey guys I need help.I deleted a contacts system app and I can not make or receive calls.I have tried the hard reset but it is still missing ,how can I restore the app or download on my SF4Y6

Back