Need droid beta testers for our new App

staircase3

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are looking for for beta testers for our new android app, ideally with a Droid or an Evo 4G although all are welcomed - especially CDMA phones running 2.1 or higher. We have worked hard on developing our signal mapping app which will plot all the cell towers and wifi access points that your phone is currently detecting on a google map, amongst other cool features.

If people need a monetary incentive (rather than the Android love :)) we will happily paypal $20 to anyone who takes part.

The app is almost complete, we are just bug testing now.

Please leave a message on this forum or send us an email using the contact form on our website Contact form

Thanks,

Staircase3.

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd be willing to test out your app for you :)

Jejackson

Reaction score
I'd love to help you test your app, I've always been curious where the cell towers are and which one I connect to

OP
S

staircase3

Reaction score
Wow! What a response, OK I'll start sending you personal messages so I can get in touch about sending a copy of the app... check your inboxes!

bionic4.0

Reaction score
Ill test it for you. I travel several place a day and multiple towns so I can get some coverage for you

Let me know
Nate
Edit: I'm running a droid 1 with 2.2
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I'm always on the move so let me know if you need anyone else, I'd like a good app for this.

Sent from my D1 on UD @ 1.2Ghz

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
Ill do it....drive around LA and Orange Counties in California

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk