Need Help Please

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You know, you could RENT that cable and probably pay your monthly mortgage just from the members here!!

I'm sooooo happy for you! Now, tell that son of yours that if he screws up the phone again...he's going to have to answer to ME.

:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

I assume you are now using the STOCK charger and cable? If not, allow the phone to reach about 20%, then remove the Factory Programming cable and plug in the Stock Charging. Nothing else to do except let it charge to 100% with power off, about 5.5 hours. Clearly it was DEAD, since the meter is showing 0%. Next, power it up, go through all the normal activation steps, use it and continue to use it normally till it reaches 15% and signals "Low battery" on the screen. Then power it down and repeat the charging to 100% with power off. After that, you're good to go.

OK, so now that you're an expert, you need to help me and the others here spread the word about just how great these forums are, and how wonderful the Moderators and SuperModerators are. You are also hereby inducted into the FoxKat Team 2012. Your duties entail giving back to the community in any way you can, and don't be a stranger!

Thank you thank you!!! I will certainly not be a stranger and I feel honored to be a part of the FoxKat Team 2012!!!

Last edited:
It's FoxKat (spelled with a K). :biggrin:

It's FoxKat (spelled with a K). :biggrin:

LOL I knew that! I am notorious for misspelling or mistyping words and yes we are using the stock cord and it is at 15% now....!!! I'm already looking at the Droid forums, as that is what I had before my iPhone 4s, to see if I can be of any help there....:)

LOL I knew that! I am notorious for misspelling or mistyping words and yes we are using the stock cord and it is at 15% now....!!! I'm already looking at the Droid forums, as that is what I had before my iPhone 4s, to see if I can be of any help there....:)

You are awesome.

BTW, you can put your mouse over the posts of people who have provided you help above you and you'll see a little "Like" with a Thumbs-up icon pop up on the right. Click "Like" to give credit to anyone whose post you feel has made a valuable contribution to the forum community or to you personally. It's also a way to tell the community that you agree with a post so others can see the consensus opinion. Some use "Likes" for posts that are "funny" as well.

"Likes" are a way of gauging how well a contributor is doing and shows others which members are considered most valuable contributors by the community, so they themselves can know who might be best prepared to help them.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
You are awesome.

BTW, you can put your mouse over the posts of people who have provided you help above you and you'll see a little "Like" with a Thumbs-up icon pop up on the right. Click "Like" to give credit to anyone whose post you feel has made a valuable contribution to the forum community or to you personally. It's also a way to tell the community that you agree with a post so others can see the consensus opinion. Some use "Likes" for posts that are "funny" as well.

"Likes" are a way of gauging how well a contributor is doing and shows others which members are considered most valuable contributors by the community, so they themselves can know who might be best prepared to help them.

Thanks again!

+∞

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

You are awesome.

Thanks again!

You've no idea how much we appreciate all of the help received from you as well as other forum posts. This is, by far, the best and most informative Droid Forums out there!!! :biggrin:

Back