New$40 Moto X from Costco

bill77056

Reaction score
Today, Costco is offering online the Moto X for $40; OS is v 4.2.2 according to the listed specs.

Has anyone recently bought a Moto X with v 4.2 and then been auto upgraded to 4.4?

TIA...Bill

All, thanks for the prompt response! Placing order now.

Crazy pricing...Amazon has the Moto X for $0.01 Prime. Not positive about the activation on VZW but believe $35 required from all retailers. Will be hard to beat $0.01.

All, thanks for the prompt response! Placing order now.

Crazy pricing...Amazon has the Moto X for $0.01 Prime. Not positive about the activation on VZW but believe $35 required from all retailers. Will be hard to beat $0.01.

The one cent deal is for a new line. It is 50 for a upgrade. Chris

Missed the "new" line requirement. Entered info as upgrade. Oh well, I have found Amazon trustworthy--let us see. After order placed, advised that VZW would need to approve before it was accepted.

Missed the "new" line requirement. Entered info as upgrade. Oh well, I have found Amazon trustworthy--let us see. After order placed, advised that VZW would need to approve before it was accepted.

I stepped right thru to screens and it was approved in 30 sec. Got the phone in a couple days. Chris

Carrier Status: Pending Approval

Verizon Wireless is currently reviewing your service application. This process may take more than 24 hours and could delay the shipment of your order.

I was not so fortunate...

Carrier Status: Pending Approval

Verizon Wireless is currently reviewing your service application. This process may take more than 24 hours and could delay the shipment of your order.

I was not so fortunate...

Were you listed as eligible for a upgrade? Chris

Back