New GoPro Video Editing App Coming Later This Summer

Great video JK!
TBH, after the first pass I kept waiting for the plowed snow to knock over the tripod. LOL!
Video quality was really good though. Thanks for sharing!

S5 tap'n
No way! I just got my 6P back from repair. You can be sure I did my best to be careful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Reactions: cr6
Alright, I ordered this accessory kit and I plan on checking out that software that you suggested. I'm determined to give the GoPro a real try. I know it's a great camera, I just need to figure out how to use it for what I want. I like the idea of the weatherproofing, which any other camera I've looked at won't offer. I may not use that ability that often, but at least I have it and at least the phone is well-protected in the case, so I can be a little more confident in trying things without fear that it might break. (Although, I put my 6P in the spring-loaded tripod mount and then strapped the tripod into the back of my truck with a bungee cord for some of my plowing shots...)

Amazon.com : Soft Digits 33-in-1 Basic Common Outdoor Sports Kit Accessories for All Sj4000 Sj5000 Sj6000 Sports Cameras for Gopro Hero4 Silver Black Hero 4 3+ 3 : Camera & Photo

I figure I only have myself to blame if I can't figure out how to make that camera work. For some shots, I've still got my phone that does a great job as well. I feel like I may be more apt to bring the GoPro along than one of the point and shoots I was looking at, if nothing else, just because it's so small and portable.

Now, to figure out what I want to do for my next video. Definitely don't just want a plowing videos channel that people don't really care about. ;)

Back