New Release!!! Blue Droid theme for rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3.

chefb

Reaction score
how do you restore because it just loops...by the way im coming from rubix 1.9.0....non leaked version

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
how do you restore because it just loops...by the way im coming from rubix 1.9.0....non leaked version

I am a little confused about what you are trying to install. If attempting to install this theme over rubiX 1.9.0, you should have backed up prior to the attempt. If you did, you need to boot into clockwork recovery and restore the backup you created. To get into clockwork, pull the battery while the phone is booting and it should kick over to clockwork. You may have to pull it a few times before it works.

If you are trying to install the RubiX ROM, it is a little different. If you formatted system as recommended, bootstrap (app to make clockwork recovery work) was likely removed and you may have to sbf.

Again, if you were just installing this theme on top of RubiX, you should be able to get in a restore your backup. This theme only changes your framework and a couple of apps. It is highly unlikely that any theme would cause a boot loop unless it was for a different ROM or phone.

chefb

Reaction score
I backed up, installed your theme, rebooted, got the m logo then the revolving droid sign , and it keeps doing that over and over. how do I get to revovery from there?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I backed up, installed your theme, rebooted, got the m logo then the revolving droid sign , and it keeps doing that over and over. how do I get to revovery from there?

Do battery pulls until recovery comes up.

chefb

Reaction score
Goods news I was able to restore the phone back( it would not boot into recovery). So I held down the home button then the search button and that put me into recovery. From there I had to wipe cache and data then reboot. It brought me back your theme and it loaded just fine. I don't Know what happened but this theme is awesome thanks.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
No chance I can use this on the old school rubiX Blurry could I?

As you can see I don't like much change. But I like the blue, looks nice:)

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Goods news I was able to restore the phone back( it would not boot into recovery). So I held down the home button then the search button and that put me into recovery. From there I had to wipe cache and data then reboot. It brought me back your theme and it loaded just fine. I don't Know what happened but this theme is awesome thanks.

Glad you got it worked out. Didn't mean to disappear on you, but had a server go down at work so I had to actually do some work for the day.

A lot of times clearing the cache will get rid of data that is incompatible. I have yet to come across a need to for a theme, but it looks like this leak is very temperamental, much more than 2.3.15.

Glad you are up and running and like the theme.

No chance I can use this on the old school rubiX Blurry could I?

As you can see I don't like much change. But I like the blue, looks nice:)
I have not tested this on anything but the de-blurred RubiX. If you would like to try, as long as you make a backup you should be able to recover easily if there is a problem.

I like the minimal type theme and that is why I created these this and the Dark Android theme. I like Dark Android better just because I like green/black themes, but had a lot of requests for blue. I thought most other themes were too much so I wanted something with some hints of color.

habanerosky

Reaction score
I forgot to make a nand from the unthemed rubix 1.9. Can I apply this theme directly to the phone right after Install rubix 1.9 without booting into rubix first? In other words, can I take these steps in CWM??:

Wipe cache/data
Install rubix1.9.zip
Install Rubix-BlueDroid.zip
boot

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I forgot to make a nand from the unthemed rubix 1.9. Can I apply this theme directly to the phone right after Install rubix 1.9 without booting into rubix first? In other words, can I take these steps in CWM??:

Wipe cache/data
Install rubix1.9.zip
Install Rubix-BlueDroid.zip
boot

I've never tried doing it all at once. Theoretically it should work and you could even replace the files in the RubiX package prior to installing it. I just want to make sure my phone boots first thing after a ROM install. :)

Shadowfrom86

Reaction score
The battery thing isn't that big of a deal. I was just wondering if I did something wrong. Other than that I think its great. I would love to know how you put together a theme though. What programs etc. thanks again!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App