New user needs HELP.

BombSquad91

Reaction score
I have a Droid Incredible and i'm totally new to this kind of phone. I love my phone except for one problem, apps keep opening without me knowing. I close apps and they keep opening again. Mobile Skype for example. Every time I go to my app killer it's running. I close it and it starts again. I didn't even download Skype Mobile. It was downloaded by the last update. How do I get rid of it? And how do I stop apps from starting without my knowledge? It's totally killing my memory. Thanks in advance everyone.

:welcome:

please read link 7 to find out more about multiple apps running and not to kill them

First and foremost: you don't need a task killer. You can go into Settings> Applications> Running and manually stop the running applications. Second thing: go into Settings> Applications> Running and there is probably only about a quarter of how many applications that are shown in your task killer that are supposedly running.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with Slayher's 1.0 GHz LV kernel

Ok. How do I stop apps from running that keep starting up on their own? And how do I delete apps that are installed from an update. Also, how do I hide some apps from my all programs list?

dont worry about them, cant (unless you root), and you cant

read link 7 to find out why you dont need to worry about them running!

Back