Note 5 Marshmallow waiting room

Just got update and Installing it now. fingers crossed

Installed it yesterday and it's been stable. I didn't think the Note 5 could run any smoother but it does with Marshmallow.

I have note 5 sm n9208
When i install knox to my device a message pops up"custom room is installed on this device..."and knox not startup

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum ali7676 ! Knox comes preloaded on your Note 5, so I'm not sure what you installed. If you rooted your device and flashed a custom rom, than that's correct, Knox will more than likely not work correctly on your device. It depends on what Rom you're running. We'll need a little more information to be able to give you a hand. Which rom are you running on your Note 5?

A little off subject perhaps, but has anyone with the Samsung Note 5 noticed a marked drop off in connectivity since the Marshmallow upgrade? I am in Tucson, Arizona , and am now unable to play music, or download anything in many places where prior to the upgrade I had 2-3 bars, not great connectivity, and not 4GLTE consistently, but adequate to play Pandora or Milk, now all I can do is receive and make phone calls.

Back