Note 7 Chit Chat

Moulton

Reaction score
Every single sensor in my phone stopped working. Camera, Iris...dead

Moulton

Reaction score
Did you reboot? It's better than exploding I guess...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Lol...yes that is much better than exploding. And I did reboot. Thankfully just two more days until I get the new one in my hands.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Yes I hope the new one solves a bunch of my issues also. Stock keyboard is horrid, unread badges in Nova randomly shut off, phone only vibrates, once for phone calls, did an FDR with no help.

Moulton

Reaction score
Yes the keyboard is awful. Haven't needed to use SwiftKey on Note 4 or 5...but with the Note 7 SwiftKey is a must. Hope they fix that in an update.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Yes the keyboard is awful. Haven't needed to use SwiftKey on Note 4 or 5...but with the Note 7 SwiftKey is a must. Hope they fix that in an update.
Yes the keyboard on Note 4 is phenomenal. This keyboard is horrid. Never corrects mistakes and changes words I actually want. Very laggy also.

marthakate211

Reaction score
What company Samsung or your provider? My Sprint store still has me in a holding pattern

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Verizon order is placed and shipping overnight.I went with the black this time instead of the blue

What kind of guarantee it is indeed a new one? They are giving me the run around saying since I pre ordered my 14 days to exchange is up.... I'm getting very annoyed.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
They gave me no issues at all,i called and ask if they were available yet since the website was showing them off being for sale and they said yes they are shipping normal. So i ordered a black one instead of the blue this time and he said that it is brand new and i had to pay the taxes and first payment on it then when i take the old one to the store i get a credit on my card for the taxes i payed on the first one wen i pre ordered it and that the payment and taxes for new one will show as credit on my bill

I think I'm going to just go to corporate store tomorrow and do a even trade. I'm not happy about paying taxes and then having a Bill credit. That's my money not theirs.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I questioned that myself and then he explained how it would work,basically i get the tax back on my credit card from the first time then the payment i made on the device stays then the payment i made today counts as the second device payment and the taxes i paid today stays since it was set up like a new device purchase

Just seems like a lot of transactions to get screwed up. Lol I think I'll see how it goes in store.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
As long as i get my tax money back ill be good and see the credits on my bill ill be good if not they we have a problem,but the way i take it,it might be the same way in the store

Lol, not for me I'm walking in with old note 7 walking out with new. No money exchanged.