Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
We have general talk going on in multiple threads about this great device. Thought we would open up just a general gab room for it..

Anyone check out or buy any of the edge panels? There are some nice ones but i just can't decide if I'd actually use them.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

We have general talk going on in multiple threads about this great device. Thought we would open up just a general gab room for it..

Anyone check out or buy any of the edge panels? There are some nice ones but i just can't decide if I'd actually use them.

I looked at them but I'm in the same boat as you not sure if I'd use them

I really like some of the new features. The feel and smoothness of the S Pen still just blows my mind.

U have a screen protector on

No I don't. I wanted to see reviews and actual photos before I decide if I am going to get one.

I bought one and wasted the 26 bucks I spent on it lol did not want to go on right for me so I tossed it in the trash. But after that scratching video it makes me wonder

Of all the smartphones I've had I've never scratched the screen. Smashed a couple but never scratched. At this moment I'm not super worried.

I'm installing apps I bought years ago and forgot about. I like the 64gb native storage as I don't have to even consider thinking about internal space

I like the water resistant it has,of course that was the first thing I did was put it in a tub of water lol

I just cant bring myself to allow any Water near it. I look at it more like an in case thing instead of a challenge to get it wet.

Last edited:
The spen slot still had water in it 3hrs later lol but everything works

I am sure some day it will fall in a sink or get sprayed but I have to intentions on doing it intentionally.

I'm shopping for usb c cables and a wireless charger now

I found a nice cable on eBay I'll see if I can post a link

I'm using the tapatalk app and not the familiar with how it works since I was using the old colored ones

Back