Panoramic camera not working with Black Glass X for DROID X

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvinoa

Reaction score
I installed the theme on my DROID X and everything looks and works great with the exception of the panoramic camera. When I select it in picture mode, it just auto closes to the home screen. :(

debaucher

Reaction score
I came across this thread and realized I have not even tried the panorama feature yet, so I thought I would give it a go and I have the same issue as you.

Not sure if the problem was there before I added the 928 theme since I only had the theme on a few days and did not try the panorama until just now to see if I have the same problem.. and do.

D.

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
I came across this thread and realized I have not even tried the panorama feature yet, so I thought I would give it a go and I have the same issue as you.

Not sure if the problem was there before I added the 928 theme since I only had the theme on a few days and did not try the panorama until just now to see if I have the same problem.. and do.

D.

Same here...

OP
S

silvinoa

Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Now let's see if the developer comes up with a patch. :)

debaucher

Reaction score
hear hear.....

I really like the theme (despite a few minor problems like not being able to read some text as it is black on black) but the panorama problem is pretty bad (if I ever want to take a panorama picture)

D.

OP
S

silvinoa

Reaction score
Yeah the black text on the black notification is a little annoying, but not detrimental. I actually used to take panoramic shots often, so this bug is more impacting. Hopefully it will get patched.

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
hear hear.....

I really like the theme (despite a few minor problems like not being able to read some text as it is black on black) but the panorama problem is pretty bad (if I ever want to take a panorama picture)

D.

Yeah the black text on the black notification is a little annoying, but not detrimental. I actually used to take panoramic shots often, so this bug is more impacting. Hopefully it will get patched.

Maybe I have a different version? Mine isn't black on black. It's white text on black background and fairly easy to read.

OP
S

silvinoa

Reaction score
I'm using Launcher Pro..... if you are not, maybe that's the issue.

hallb

Reaction score
same here...I'm just using stock everything plus the theme

OP
S

silvinoa

Reaction score
Figured out the black text on black notification bar mystery. Its only on Mixzing that this happens. Sorry for the mixup...

j00fek

Reaction score
just checked this out, im suffering the same effects. goes right to the home screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.