Picture frame widget

riosj89

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good picture frame widget. I have probably tried ALL of them. My one major disappointment with the RAZR Max is that my beloved stock picture frame widget is gone!!! I was using premier frame for awhile but the latest update has ruined it. All the pictures framed on my main pages became invisible and trying to reset them only resulted in my wallpaper being changed to the picture I wanted to frame. Major disappointment. And as said earlier I have tried almost all and none come close to the ease or simplicity of the stock frame widget I had on my droid x. Either they're aren't enough sizes. Makes all my pics tiny or loses the picture quality and I get nothing but blurry framed pics. Any ideas? Or maybe know of an app I've overlooked? Idc about slide shows. I prefer one pic. Help please!! I just want my stock app back!!!

That is the biggest thing I miss on the Nexus. My OG Droid had a great frame but I haven't found anything comparable so far. Anyone?

Check out Desktop VisualizeR. It has a bunch of widget sizes. You can select the pic you want and set the action to "do nothing". It won't put a border on your picture but it'll get it on your screen. If you prefer a border you could always use PicSay to add one to your picture. The other thing you can do is instead of selecting "do nothing" you could choose "launch application". Then when you tap your pic it'll take you to the application of your choice. I've got a family pic on my main screen that is a shortcut to Facebook. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much that worked awesome!!! And any size I want! Love it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Back