Picture of hologram on extended battery, please?

pistacio

Reaction score
Could someone please post a picture or two of their OEM extended battery BW8X (front and back) bought from VERIZON? Mainly the motorola hologram on it.

I'm curious if I have a counterfeit. I did buy thru a vzw retailer (wireless zone) only because I had a gift certificate, but it didn't come in the official box.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I've bought 3 (at different times) of them from VZW (online) & I can't remember them coming in a box (maybe they did & I just don't remember). Mine did come in a plastic bag with the back cover. I'll try to get you some pics when I get home.

The pics are of a battery I bought about a month ago. The other 2 I have are almost a year old & look slightly different. The backs are black on the top half & white on the bottom. They layout on the front is different too.

Thanks! Mine came in the sealed bag also. Looks exactly like that. Although, this bionic I bought came with one that looks different... I'll post a picture tomorrow. Glad I ordered one thru verizon.

Thanks again.

The hologram has 3 layers. This is the best shot I could get. Motorola is the easiest to see, then the big M in the middle. The hardest to see is all of the little M's.

View attachment 56809

Got some pics:

The one I bought thru verizon is on the plastic bag.

emaremy5.jpg

Verizon bought :

3adu6ame.jpg

Came with phone :

sy3u5u5a.jpg

Not sure what to make of the one that came with the phone(last pic) ... It does have the hologram...genuine?

Last edited:
The one that came with your phone looks just like my 2 older batts. The new one you have looks just like my new one. If you look at your batts, you'll see a date like 20111107 on your older one and 20111211 on your new one. I'm guessing they just switched designs late last year.

Ok, feeling more comfortable that I have two genuine motorola batteries.

Thanks for the responses!

Got some great uptime with the extended battery with the help of Smartactions on the ICS 232 leak:

5e8yza2y.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back