Power Button Stopped Working

You can set it so that the volume keys power it on or so that it powers on when you slide the keyboard out.

MissionImprobable said:
You can set it so that the volume keys power it on or so that it powers on when you slide the keyboard out.

That is a great idea, how do I do that with the phone off?

<--{Droid Razr Maxx °Celcius}-->

If you need to power the phone on pull the battery, make sure the charger is in a wall socket not a USB port, then plug it into the phone. Once the M Logo comes up put the battery in. The phone should boot.

MissionImprobable said:
If you need to power the phone on pull the battery, make sure the charger is in a wall socket not a USB port, then plug it into the phone. Once the M Logo comes up put the battery in. The phone should boot.

I tried that but did not work. I'm gonna give it another shot after work.

I tried it 10+ times before it finally worked. Thank you for the tip! How would I go about setting a different button to turn the phone on/off?

Genius...u saved my butt..thought i had to buy a new phone.

@Squeak87 and @MissionImprobable hello guys, I am Having same trouble with my samsung galaxy chat, Power button is broken and I can't turn the damn phone on, in real trouble, please please help !

Back