Pre orders STARTING tomorrow..

I hope the new droids rumors are wrong this year..they don't look appealing..if so..I know the device I'm getting next...probably... Lol

There're a couple of unboxing videos on youtube this morning. Seems people who ordered boring versions of the device from Amazon/Best Buy are already receiving them.

Waiting to see some photos of the back of the phone. Colors look to be darker in moto maker for the phone compared to the moto g.

I'm waiting on battery reviews.

There's usually a reason when a vehicle is so inexpensive. With vehicles, you either pay more now for something dependable, or pay more later to make it dependable. It can be a tough call sometimes, especially when you're trying to save money.

There's usually a reason when a vehicle is so inexpensive. With vehicles, you either pay more now for something dependable, or pay more later to make it dependable. It can be a tough call sometimes, especially when you're trying to save money.
That's why I only drive new vehicles. Parts and repair usually out weigh the monthly payments.

Battery life is my final deciding factor on this phone. I'm waiting too see how it does after some extensive use by some.

on the move..

Mine arrived at the sorting facility in Atlanta at 6:06 this morning! I am about 30-40 minutes south of ATL and it could very easily get to me today, but FedEx still showing Monday as the day ... hoping to get it today, but not optimistic.

Atlanta is a hub I believe, so it still had to get to the local station that actually delivers in your area. I don't mean to burst your excitement but it'll probably be Monday. Although if it was coming via Home Delivery you may get it tomorrow.

I'm not at work yet or I could tell you for sure.

on the move..

Back