Problem with message notification

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DF TheComedown00. So glad you were able to figure it out. That is a problem with notifications. Many times there are several apps that serve the same purpose and their settings will conflict with each other. And thanks @Miller6386 for jumping in to troubleshoot through completion. It is what I love about DF... we have some of the best people on board.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It seems so. I posted this same problem on 3 other forums. 2 of them I posted 2 days ago. You are the 1st person to even reply let alone try to help. I will definitely be sticking around

It is what I love about DF... we have some of the best people on board.

It is rare to go without an answer around here @TheComedown00 , and @TisMyDroid is right, we have some good folks around here that have been trying to break/fix Droids since they launched.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome @TheComedown00! Glad to see you recognize our wonderful forum for two of its greatest assets...the other members and our culture. As @Sydman said above we as a member base pride ourselves in being problem-solvers, and gain the greatest personal satisfaction from achieving success in fixing a problem for someone where other forums fall embarrassingly short.