Pull All Internal Files From Phone?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Is it possible to pull all the file from sys and all the other root directories of the phone and put them on my pc? I tried adb pull but that didnt seem to work.

fordtheriver

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If so, Root Explorer on the market will take you wherever you want in your phone and allow you to copy whatever you want as well.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are you rooted? If so, Root Explorer on the market will take you wherever you want in your phone and allow you to copy whatever you want as well.

Sig says the OP is running Liberty, So I would say he's rooted..

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

Yes but root explorer doesn't get the job done any better then adb pull. I believe they neglect to copy or pull system files that are in use. May try booting up in fastboot as if I was doing an sbf flash then try adb pull.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

chrisl20

Reaction score
I use dropbox to dig in my system files....takes a minute to sync it up...but usually im at work when I throw sys files in my dropbox neways, so its on my laptop ten min later when im on break

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I use dropbox to dig in my system files....takes a minute to sync it up...but usually im at work when I throw sys files in my dropbox neways, so its on my laptop ten min later when im on break

This might work for individual files from what I can tell, but does not enable me to grab a whole folder for upload.

chrisl20

Reaction score
I've used dropbox to load an entire folder before...several times...just copy what you want into the dropbox folder and then upload...its how I do it 90% of the time so I know if works