[Release] MIUI4D2G

hey ace, you mind putting up a changelog or something and a list of bugs? would help people wanting to install it to know whats wrong with it lol

hey ace, you mind putting up a changelog or something and a list of bugs? would help people wanting to install it to know whats wrong with it lol

+1 would love to try it but need to know what I'm getting into:)

Sent from my I500 using DroidForums

The changelog is in the link. I have it here just as a reference since I help out here occasionally.

Really excited to see this being ported! How likely/quickly do you think we will have the ability to use the hardware keys? I would post on RootzWiki, but I would prefer to keep it for serious dev replies, rather than just general end-user inquiries.

Hardware keyboard works. The only keys not working are Alt lock and voice. Those are not working in CM4D2G either. We have a lead on it but it isnt working yet.

So im thinking about flashing v4.2, and im wondering what exactly its gonna look like. Does it have the sense 3.0 lockscreen? Or is that an add-on?

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

Here you go...

Edit: BTW I am only trying out these icons, don't flame me :)

Okay so last questions on MIUI, do I just wipe data/dalvik and flash v4.2 like any other rom?

Wipe data/cache just to be safe, and battery stats if you want to while your in CWM. Dalvik wipe is only needed if you are changing kernels, so it is not needed. Flash and enjoy.

Thanks again aceoyame, great work on this rom so far. Lemme know if you need any help with testing.

mediafire wont download the .zip

Hey when I click download from mediafire it loads and then it never downloads. I have download all apps and unknown sources checked soooo any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey when I click download from mediafire it loads and then it never downloads. I have download all apps and unknown sources checked soooo any ideas on how to fix this?

Use Dolphin Browser

CM74DX

This is running amazing so far, much better than on my old D1!

The only bug I have found so far is the mirrored camera issue

Last edited:
Got everything flashed but how do I get rid of that data limit?!

Back