[RELEASE] Succulent Desire v-2.5 -working nexusmod livewallpaper

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in an out. So who won? Texas Tech, or Mississippi Rebels?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
ok heres some screen shots of the launcher finally.. and yes im the phone, taking pictures of the phone and watching the game.. lol..

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok heres some screen shots of the launcher finally.. and yes im the phone, taking pictures of the phone and watching the game.. lol..

Just looking at those picks makes me do the happy dance :icon_ banana:. I so enjoy having the buttons back. Heck looking at that and I might not even want the original launcher anymore.

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, i feel you on that one man, its y i waited so long to go to a ESE53 Base... but i finally made the jump and greatly missed it.... but now.. ITS BACK.!!!

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sold, the fact that it lights up too. Woody, I'll just keep the HTC one with all the blue and white updates to the rom if that's ok. I don't think I even need the original anymore.

How would a blue light look instead of the green? If the green will look better just leave it.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still at work but woody I a will shoot u a pm. I got all the blue one could want built on my phone. Will send you a copy to look at and pick at. Only missing launcher2. Now not sure if this would work but maybe try using your files for the launcher combined with the helix 2 3d app bar. I tried to use and nothing but force closes. But with the other files you added might work? Just use the launcher 2.apk from helix2 with your other files. Idk. I will hit u up on the pm. Just might not get a chance till tomorrow since I am still working now.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Still at work but woody I a will shoot u a pm. I got all the blue one could want built on my phone. Will send you a copy to look at and pick at. Only missing launcher2. Now not sure if this would work but maybe try using your files for the launcher combined with the helix 2 3d app bar. I tried to use and nothing but force closes. But with the other files you added might work? Just use the launcher 2.apk from helix2 with your other files. Idk. I will hit u up on the pm. Just might not get a chance till tomorrow since I am still working now.

hey awesome man thanks, and i personally dont enjoy the helix launcher, but if your interested i could take a look at this and see what i can do.. not promising anything, but i'll check it out..
if you want move this to the suggestions thread so everyone can see man.. and thanks, you got me addicted to this stuff.. :icon_ banana:

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who won Woody, I'm not home to see.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So who won Woody, I'm not home to see.

Ole Miss WINS, 90 - 87..!!
after double OT.. crazy..

now im watching UNC vs. UAB
currently
UNC - 47
UAB - 42
its the 2nd with about left to play..

im pulling for UNC.. lol

mjs31

Reaction score
I like the options of having buttons at the bottom which makes me like the Helix. The HTC hidden are nice, but I like having the option to choose which buttons are there (already have ABC folders set up for internet items so browser button does not do well for me). I will have to give this a shot and see how it works out