[Release][Theme] Cotton Candy for multiple ROMs

I actually have reinstalled a couple times. I really think its my phone or something I missed. Its ok ill just keep trying to figure it out :)
Man...I feel bad....

Awww its ok, really! The stock messenger is actually pretty when you change the background to white. I'm still gonna rock cotton candy! Lol

Awww its ok, really! The stock messenger is actually pretty when you change the background to white. I'm still gonna rock cotton candy! Lol

ITS NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OMG DL right now. Been so busy didn't see this til now. Amazing as usual Koo. Will check and see if I have the same trouble as 1luvleegeek.

OMG DL right now. Been so busy didn't see this til now. Amazing as usual Koo. Will check and see if I have the same trouble as 1luvleegeek.

I would appreciate that....hopefully its ok. But Im very preturbed that I cant duplicate the problem...

i honestly don't think the problem lies in your theme.. i may have done something wrong or maybe a download was bad..dont worry about it, the theme is awesome! :D

Stuck in Bootloop since DL. Reinstalling UD8 then will add CC.

Oo...that makes me feel better....

Tried everything on UD8 with same result. Loading CC for sapphire. Will let you know if that works.

Tried everything on UD8 with same result. Loading CC for sapphire. Will let you know if that works.
Gawd...I'm picking apart the theme and I can't figure it out....hmm....

This Handcent thing is killing me....I even started from scratch...grr....

BTW, I was able to duplicate the error finally....not a good thing I guess.

I'm giving up for today.....my brain is fried....I can't seem to find it.

I did a fresh port of framework, settings and handcent and I still get the FC's. :(

Any way to get this to work on the wife's Incredible?

my phone made words......

Any way to get this to work on the wife's Incredible?

my phone made words......
What ROM you have on there....I can port it easily.

Back